Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32 current consumption in reset state

Uwe Bonnes
Principal II
Posted on February 02, 2017 at 11:23

Hello,

in the STM32 device datasheet I did not see any item about the current consumption in reset mode. In a naive approach I expected that this current to be negliable. Measuring however with a F411 I saw 450 uA and even 1500 uA with a L476, but as with all measurements, I can have made errors in the setup. As all other current saving modes require coopreration of the STM32 under test by running an appropriate program, I think specifying the current consumption under reset in the datasheet would have some value.

4 REPLIES 4
Uwe Bonnes
Principal II
Posted on February 02, 2017 at 11:44

Sorry,

I asked a similar question yesterday, however I did not find it. The structure of this forum is still a puzzle to me...

Posted on February 02, 2017 at 14:00

Hello

At the top of this page you will see an item called Forums, which is where community members ask any product related questions they may have. In this example I have moved your question to the

https://community.st.com/community/stm32-community/stm32-forum?sr=search&searchId=808d18c6-fb60-4632-a4d3-6d6c573cf0b8&searchIndex=0

‌ where someone should be able to assist you.

Thanks

Oli

Posted on February 02, 2017 at 21:40

bonnes.uwe wrote:

Sorry, I asked a similar question yesterday, however I did not find it. The structure of this forum is still a puzzle to me...

I can relate, there are a jumble of views, sometimes of the same content, other times subtly subdivided and categorized for no real benefit. If you go to your user profile you can at least find your own posts.

Is it a question, a discussion, did some guy randomly bookmark something,...

Is there really much point in having multiple STM32 sub forum at this point?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Posted on February 03, 2017 at 09:37

I asked a similar question yesterday, however I did not find it. The structure of this forum is still a puzzle to me...

You asked the question in the WishList 

https://community.st.com/community/stm32-community/stm32-forum/blog/2016/12/30/2017-stm32-wish-list

while the better way is to create a separate discussion (as what you already did).

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.