cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controlling STM32Cube HAL drivers

Jay Vincet
Associate II
Posted on December 19, 2016 at 23:16

I have defined all my pins using STM32Cube but I do not see a control that lets me turn off HAL drivers. Could someone tell me how to turn off driver code development?

Thanks,

John Hite

#stm32cube
2 REPLIES 2
Oliver Beirne
Senior
Posted on December 20, 2016 at 03:34

Hi

jayvincet

I&39ve moved this post to

https://community.st.com/community/stm32-community/stm32-forum?sr=search&ampsearchId=fcc9c16e-a260-42e5-a32b-cd58456b6124&ampsearchIndex=0

where product-related questions should be posted so if you have any more in the future drop them here as well .

Thanks

Oli

Imen.D
ST Employee
Posted on December 20, 2016 at 19:13

Dear

Vincet.Jay

‌,

You can use STM32CubeMX tool with the peripherals that you want which help you to initialize peripherals, build and generate your project with initialization C code.This allow you to choose the microcontroller, select the peripherals you want and map them to pins graphically.

Take a look to these reference for more detail about STM32CubeMX tool:

Moreover, you can start from working example under STM32CubeXX firmware package, in the context of understanding the tools and you find the needed include parts for your project. Then, you can modify the application depending on your needs.

The reference Manual and datasheet related to your device will be your support for more clarification about the HAL driver and configuration the pins.

I recommend you to start with 'Getting started' manuals which allow you to go step by step to start your project.

Best Regards

-Imen-

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen