cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB CDC in STM32H563

VKoen.1
Associate II

tried to set up a USB device serial emulation (CDC) for STM32H563. Started a Free RTOS based project project in STM32CubeMX. But there I only can activate USB as "device_only in the "connectivity" segment but do not find any other USB related settings. I did that previously with the stm32F series and there it was in STmCube, no prob.

The generated code also seems not to have the USBD_DESC_Private_Defines or similar things needed. 

Is it somewhere hidden under another name in STM32Cube? Or does STM32Cube does not support it? Or is this  CPU issue? Or do I need to somehow get me drivers from other places and when yes, from where?

2 REPLIES 2
AScha.3
Chief II

You are invited, to use Azure /ThreadX .

Here (threadx activated) you can choose ... :

AScha3_0-1725975678881.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
FBL
ST Employee

Hi @VKoen.1 

Which USB stack do you want to implement? If you are using ST Library stack, it is not implemented in CubeMX. You can check examples provided here.STMicroelectronics/stm32h5-classic-coremw-apps: Provide a set of applications for STM32H5xx series based on the STM32 Classic Core Middleware libraries. (github.com)

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.