Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeMX: Project generation have problem

Prawit Korsri
Associate
Posted on May 23, 2018 at 12:53

Hello guy. 

I' upgrade my CubeMX software to V.4.25.1 every thing is clear no problem. But when we try to generate MDK project CubeMX show an project generate problem ( see in attach pic.) 

Please tellme how to fix it 

0690X0000060BDBQA2.png

Thank you

EDIT!!:: TrueStudio has the same problem.

#cubemx-4.25 #mdk-arm
33 REPLIES 33
Houda GHABRI
ST Employee
Posted on May 28, 2018 at 13:19

Hi@

Korsri.Prawit

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm not able to reproduce this problem, could you give me more details about the scenario to reproduce this issue(MCU, FW package version, MDK version).

Could you also send me the ioc?

regards,

Houda

Jonas
Associate II

Can you try generating the code while your .ioc file is closer to the root folder? Like in E:/Work/ in your case? I have had the same error when my project file was too deep in a nested folder structure. I am thinking that the '&'-symbol in your path could cause an issue.

Greets,

Jonas

RKAHR
Associate

if you save on your desktop this this trouble will solve. I had same trouble and I tried a lot of thing. right now I use but only this conditional.(save on your desktop). take easy..

RNage
Associate

My repository had some files (.cproject, .project, .settings) owned by root. After I changed the ownership to my own user, I could generate my files through CubeMX smoothly.

User.39
Associate

I have met this problem as you are today,Then I solve this problem by changing "Project Location�? of my Stm32cubeMX's Project to a folder which have pure English.

IAdak.1
Associate

For Me the issue has been solved for me by returning back to MXCube 5.2 version

VBekv.1
Associate

Dear CubeMX developers please resolve this issue !!!,

I have tried so many things like run as admin and put the folders in root with short names, nothing helps,

the project can be generated for any IDE but not the MDK-ARM.

I am on windows 10 with latest Java version updated.

DKorz.1
Associate

I tried everything described above nothing helps. Now I write under several microcontrollers nrf52, TI, Silicon labs. Nowhere was there such a situation(there were other ha ha:) but at least described solutions) and here in General it is somehow bad. I got to the point where keil opens a project using this manual https://www.keil.com/pack/doc/STM32Cube/General/html/cubemx_proj.html

and imports settings from CubeMx but writes the following errors

0690X00000DAHLDQA5.png

STM32G071RBT6 - Nucleo board (noBSP)

LL tried

HAL tried

Keil version 5.29.0.0

CubeMX 5.5.0

VBekv.1
Associate

looks like ST doesn't care about fixing this bug.

(I found workaround for this. I installed windows 7 on virtual box, and installed latest version of CubeMX and Java Runtime Environment in this virtual machine,

and generating projects inside virtual machine. This works for me).