Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeMX: Project generation have problem

Prawit Korsri
Associate
Posted on May 23, 2018 at 12:53

Hello guy. 

I' upgrade my CubeMX software to V.4.25.1 every thing is clear no problem. But when we try to generate MDK project CubeMX show an project generate problem ( see in attach pic.) 

Please tellme how to fix it 

0690X0000060BDBQA2.png

Thank you

EDIT!!:: TrueStudio has the same problem.

#cubemx-4.25 #mdk-arm
33 REPLIES 33

Thanks. it works for me. My problem is that I have installed jdk14 for some java development. I uninstall jdk14 and install jdk8, now it's OK.

Wsitc.1
Associate II

Шановний, що �?аме, коли у мене така ж проблема? Я прочитав �?вої відповіді та згадав, що �?творив нову машину java. Що �?то�?уєть�?�? проблеми, що конфліктує між Куб - Java -

AArt.1
Associate II

У мен�? така�? же проблема! �?е получает�?�? �?генерировать проект, под keil 5...�?ичего из вышеперечи�?ленного не помогает, �? бы не хотел переу�?танавливать windows из-за одной программы... Please help me...

Gulev.Borislav
Associate II

Everything is fine and working with

java version "1.8.0_191"

Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_191-b12)

AArt.1
Associate II

Is there a solution to this problem?

SLLuv
Associate

I have the same problem. The problem is related with Java Run Time Enviroment Version, i back to 8.231 version and works fine.

psanyi
Associate II

If you still have this issue in version 5.6.1 try to install OpenJDK instead of Java(SE)

FIX: Downloaded the OpenJDK from here:

https://adoptopenjdk.net/

SAlek.3
Associate

Today I noticed this problem too (CubeMX version 6.0.0). I was sure that the problem was in Java and was not mistaken. I reinstalled Java several times using the installer downloaded from the Java.com website but did not help. Then I downloaded the full installation (offline version), reinstalled it and the problem was solved.

AVerm.2
Associate

i'm facing this problem after updating to ver 6.0.0. I tried reinstalling it on other folder location

but the problem was not solved. need to fix as the projproject is stuck.

SSaxe.1
Associate

Hello All,

I faced the same issue and I solved my problem on my own.

You guys might be facing the issue due to same reason.

Please Follow these steps.

1. Whatever version it is, please read the Readme.html for that particular version and check the java requirements.
  2. Say for example i downloaded v 6.0.1 and hence it was not supporting the java version which was installed in my PC.
  3. See this

0693W000002li0gQAA.jpg4. After matching the java version, please restart the PC(This is important).

5 Still doesn't work ? Uninstall completely including program data and settings and follow the above steps.

Kind Regards

Sandeep Saxena