cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which cube programmer version support jlink

ASatt
Associate II

Hi ST,

can you please look into this link STM32CubeProgrammer & STM32CubeMonitor support SEGGER's J-Links

and let us know which version of the cube programmer support jlink.

A.Satt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

There should be the option J-LINK behind the turquoise drop down button, per default showing ST-LINK:

J-LINK.png

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AScha.3
Chief

Hi,

i just downloaded CubeProgrammer , newest version , 2.16.0.

and can select J-Link now :

AScha3_0-1713276085960.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

J-LINK is supported since CubeProgrammer 2.16.0 and CubeMonitor 1.8.0.

Does it answer your question?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi 

Thank you very much for your immediate reply. I have version 2.16.0. But there is no J-link supported in it. Drop down manue does not show  j-link.

ASatt_0-1713291878015.png

regards

A.SATT

Hi Peter,

I just downloaded the new version. But it did not help as well. There is no option to select J-link. I have windows 11 Home edition installed. Can you please look into this. I had old version installed and i also updated directly from the old version that also did not help. I think something is wrong with installation file.

ASatt_1-1713292305336.png

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

There should be the option J-LINK behind the turquoise drop down button, per default showing ST-LINK:

J-LINK.png

Hi Peter,

Thank you very much there it is. I missed that option.