Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SetupSTM32CubeProgrammer-2.16.0.linux installation on Docker

parshv22
Associate

Hello ST community

I'm trying to install SetupSTM32CubeProgrammer-2.16.0.linux in docker

But getting error like below

root@1694a12cc06d:/home/app/en.stm32cubeprg-lin-v2-16-0# ./SetupSTM32CubeProgrammer-2.16.0.linux
./SetupSTM32CubeProgrammer-2.16.0.linux
/home/app/en.stm32cubeprg-lin-v2-16-0
chdir /home/app/en.stm32cubeprg-lin-v2-16-0/.
current dir /home/app/en.stm32cubeprg-lin-v2-16-0
SEVERE: com.izforge.izpack.api.exception.IzPackException: Console implementation not found for panel: com.st.CustomPanels.AnalyticsPanels

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Maryem
ST Employee

Hello @parshv22,

I apologize for the delayed response.

This error generally occurs when trying to install CubeProgrammer in an environment that lacks a user graphical interface. Unfortunately, it's not possible to install the tool without using the GUI installer or in silent mode at this time. A request has already been submitted to our development team to support this feature. I will keep you updated on any progress.

Maryem.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
parshv22
Associate

@Maryem 

Dear Maryem,

Thank you for your response and for clarifying the situation regarding the installation of CubeProgrammer.

I understand that the tool requires a graphical user interface for installation and that the current version does not support silent mode. I appreciate your efforts in requesting this feature from the development team and would be grateful if you could keep me informed about any updates or potential solutions.

If there are any interim steps or alternative methods you could suggest for environments without a GUI, I would be very interested in exploring those options.

Thank you once again for your assistance.

Thanks & Regards

Parshv Ajmera