cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to change location of Data_Base directory?

MSSloan1962
Associate II

I'm writing a C# version of the USB_Example program. You can set the loader path using the setLoadersPath call, but the path of the Data_Base directory seems to be fixed to "/../Data_Base/<whatever you are trying to connect to>.html. Is there any way of changing this path too? I'm using the latest 2.11 API

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aziz BRIGUI
ST Employee

Hello @MSSloan1962​,

Thank you for posting,

Unfortunately for now, there's no way to modify the Data_Base path. However, the feature is now requested from STM32CubeProgrammer development team.

Internal ticket number:  98648 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers)

I will keep you posted with updates.

Aziz

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Aziz BRIGUI
ST Employee

Hello @MSSloan1962​,

Thank you for posting,

Unfortunately for now, there's no way to modify the Data_Base path. However, the feature is now requested from STM32CubeProgrammer development team.

Internal ticket number:  98648 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers)

I will keep you posted with updates.

Aziz

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Pavel A.
Evangelist III

Until this improvement is done, you can create a directory symlink in your app dir.