cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: No STM32 target found! I and ST-Link is not in the DFU mode, No ST-LINK detected!

toto
Associate

Bonjour, je n'arrive à me connecter avec mon stm32 st link V2.

J'ai réussi à flasher mon module en V2J45S7 STM8/STM32 Debugger.

Mais quand je veux me connecter j'ai un message "Error: No STM32 target found! If your product embeds Debug Authentication, please perform a discovery using Debug Authentication"

Je me dit que je dois de nouveau upgrader le module mais parfois j'ai un message "st-link is not in the dfu mode"

J'ai essayé la mise à jour avec STSW-LINK007, cela a fonctionné mais je n'arrive toujours pas à me connecter.

Que puis je faire ?

Je reste disponible si vous avez des questions.

Merci beaucoup

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In English :

Hello, I can't connect with my stm32 st link V2.

I managed to flash my module in V2J45S7 STM8/STM32 Debugger.

But when I try to connect, I get an "Error: No STM32 target found! If your product embeds Debug Authentication, please perform a discovery using Debug Authentication".

I think I need to upgrade the module again but sometimes I get a message "st-link is not in the dfu mode".

I tried the upgrade with STSW-LINK007, it worked but I still can't connect.

What can I do?

I'll be in touch if you have any questions.

Thank you very much

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @toto ,

Which board are you using? Did you try with STM32CubeProgrammer tool?

Check that jumpers on the board are in default position.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
toto
Associate

Hello Imen.D,

I'm using a ST-LINK/V2 module with the STM32CubeProgrammer tool.

What do you mean by "Check that jumpers on the board are in default position"? ?

Thanks a lot

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @toto ,

Ensuring that the jumpers are correctly placed in their default positions for the proper functioning of your board, as incorrect jumper settings can lead to hardware malfunctions or incorrect operation.

For that, I advise you to check your board's Hardware User manual showing the correct placement for jumpers.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen