Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in disabling trustzone on B-U585I-IOT02A Discovery Kit

amolchor25
Associate III

Hi team,

I have followed the steps given (407) Disabling TrustZone on STM32U5 - YouTube

while disabling trustzone on B-U585I-IOT02A Discovery Kit it shows below errors in snapshot

amolchor25_0-1690887299774.png

Please let me know any solution on this asap !!

Thanks in advance !!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
amolchor25
Associate III

Thank you @Aziz BRIGUI !!

I have change the switch SW1 position of B-U585I-IOT02A  board to "1" then I am able to see the Option bytes in the STMCubeProgrammer.

after that I am able to debug the code from STMCubeIDE.

Thank you all for the reply and suggestions !!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @amolchor25,

I recommend you follow the steps to disable the TrustZone as mentioned in the following resources:

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Thanks for reply @Imen.D !!

Here I have followed the steps mentioned in the video(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG474meMnag), In that first step is select level 0 from option bytes by selecting DC option from Read out Protection by using hot plug mode but I kept in normal mode after that in the programmer the board is not detecting

below is the screen shot when i select the device in hot plug mode but not able to see the option bytes 

let me know if any other option to enable option bytes

amolchor25_0-1690892607755.png

here is the error message in the screen shot.

Hello @amolchor25,

It seems that you forgot the step where you download a TrustZone enabled project to be able to do the regression when booting from user flash. So as suggested by @Imen.D., you can follow Arm TrustZone features for STM32L5 and STM32U5 Series. page 21 (TZEN/RDP regression with a boot from RSS).

Aziz

amolchor25
Associate III

Thank you @Aziz BRIGUI !!

I have change the switch SW1 position of B-U585I-IOT02A  board to "1" then I am able to see the Option bytes in the STMCubeProgrammer.

after that I am able to debug the code from STMCubeIDE.

Thank you all for the reply and suggestions !!

Diane POMABIA
ST Employee

Hello @amolchor25 

Thanks you for this feedback. For information , There is an article dedicated to this topic for U5: How to disable Trustzone on STM32U5 Series.

Best Regards

Diane