cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cube Programmer Flashing not working for TouchGFX/CubeIDE

Corman07
Associate

I am using the Riverdi RVT70HSSNWCA0 display with the STM32H757XIH6 (2MB Flash, 1MB RAM) microcontroller on board. 

I have generated the touchGFX code and ran the target. It has properly flashed the screen and the image and buttons look good. I have attached the photo of this.

I now need to add functionality to this code. I open the code in CubeIDE and compile with no build error (I have not changed any code from touchGFX's output yet). I simply want to flash the screen with the generated binary file (Flash.bin). When I flash the stm32 with this code, it is extremely distorted and does not work properly. I have attached the picture of what it looks like. 

Please help me:)

7 REPLIES 7
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Corman07 and welcome to the Community 🙂

Maybe a deadlock is occurred on your board. To unlock it, please follow the procedure described in UM2525 or UM2408.

This article presents a mechanism to recover from such a situation.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

I don't think this is a start up issue.

Is the graphic content in the Internal or External FLASH? If you erase both are the images white?

Perhaps select the External Loader and write the ELF or HEX version?

What's the difference between support1 and support2 images? Simulation vs Actual ?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
ngrigoriadis
Senior

Hello,

I have the same board and I am facing the same issue at least five days until now and I don't know what to do. Did you managed to find a way in order to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance!

?

DNardi_MS
Associate II

No, you didn't write your part of issue of original discussion (compiling+flashing), so I can't know.

Anyway, sorry for my answer. Good luck