cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot download STM32CubeCLT

MWils.4
Associate II

I am logged into my STM user account.

I get to the download page for STM32CubeCLT (https://www.st.com/en/development-tools/stm32cubeclt.html#get-software) and I try to download the latest version for Windows.

A dialog pops up with 'Log in to MyST', 'Create a MyST Account' and down in the corner 'Download as a Guest'.

I click 'Log in to MyST' and the dialog just closes and no download starts. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MWils.4
Associate II

This may be an IT issue w/ security on my side. I was able to download using the Guest option. This can go to low priority or be closed at this point.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @MWils.4 

I can't reproduce your issue from my side. Could you try using your navigateur on a privet navigation mode. If you still have the same issue, please share more details (screenshots...).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Christian N
ST Employee

Hello MWils.4,

Thank you for contacting STMicroelectronics.

Your post was escalated to ST Online Support Team for additional assistance.

Kind Regards,

Christian ST Support

MWils.4
Associate II

This may be an IT issue w/ security on my side. I was able to download using the Guest option. This can go to low priority or be closed at this point.

Rudolph
Associate

I had the very same issue, logged in, can't download.

This is a private PC, so no odd proxy settings or admin guidelines.

Downloading STM32CubeMX worked just fine, downloading STM32CubeCLT sent me in a loop.

I even disabled the Ad-Blocker, same thing.

Downloading as a guest also did not work at first as the "Get link to download" button did nothing after filling out the form.

Only after reloading the entire page and starting from scratch I got a notification and a minute later the email.

And with en.stm32cubemx-win-v6-11-1.zip the first attempt to download en.st-stm32cubeclt_1.15.1_21094_20240412_1041_x86_64.exe.zip failed and I had to restart it.

DKoni.1
Associate

Um, this problem very much still exists. You really shouldn't have decided to simply close and ignore this issue.

I went through all the above-mentioned struggles a few minutes ago, eventually getting the download to work via the guest-mode link workaround.  This is something that nobody should every have to do.