cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32MPU ecosystem release V4.0.0 custom MX project

MWoło.2
Senior II

Hi,

I try to compile my custom system, which is based on the Cubemx in the latest V4.0.0 ecosystem. I have a few problems

1. lttng - how properly disable this package or what shall I add to compile it well
  2. After compilation is finished, the *.tsv files are not created - empty folders as following

0693W00000QNYlVQAX.png 

1. How to properly resolve issues with the license
WARNING: st-image-weston-1.0-r0 do_st_write_license_create_summary: IMG LIC SUM: File does not exist with open file /home/mw/openstlinux-5.15-yocto-kirkstone-mp1-v22.06.15/build-openstlinuxweston ...

I added a meta-layer to reproduce the compilation process if necessary.

git@github.com:voloviq/meta-osd32mp1-brk.git

The configuration process was based on

https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/How_to_create_your_own_machine

Thanks for any hints.

Best Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @Gencay​ , @Michał Wołowik​ 

Thanks for feedbacks ! .

A minor release 4.0.2 of the Distribution package has already been issued on Github containing the fix.

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Gencay
Associate III

Were you able to figure this out? I am having the same warning.

MWoło.2
Senior II

Unfortunately don't yet.

Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @Marek Woloszczuk​ , @Gencay​ 

Know issue already reported twice in posts

I was following this how to create your own machine tutorial and got this warning and my flash_layout directory is empty.

and

meta-st-stmp32-addons variable issue ecosystem v4.0.0 - Kirksone

Solution is in last one and ST will provide a fix soon.

Apology for inconvenience.

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Gencay
Associate III

@Michał Wołowik​ Hello, try this solution it worked for me for creating .tsv file.

MWoło.2
Senior II

Confirmed, the solution from

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00001fylFRSAY/metaststmp32addons-variable-issue-ecosystem-v400-kirkstone

works. The .tsv files are generated correctly.

Thanks

Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @Gencay​ , @Michał Wołowik​ 

Thanks for feedbacks ! .

A minor release 4.0.2 of the Distribution package has already been issued on Github containing the fix.

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
MWoło.2
Senior II

Do exist some way to add a record

BBLAYERS =+ "/home/mw/openstlinux-5.15-yocto-kirkstone-mp1-v22.06.15/layers/meta-st/meta-st-stm32mp-addons"

into bblayers.conf automatically

Currently, I have to do this manually, it will be perfect if the OpenStLinux can do this automatically.

Michal

MWoło.2
Senior II

I think I found a solution,

just before the compilation start issue from the console

bitbake-layers add-layer ../layers/meta-st/meta-st-stm32mp-addons/

Am I right about the above?

Hi, you can also provide your own bblayers.conf.sample in your custom layer and include the required layers there. Then when you initialize the build environment just set the META_LAYER_ROOT variable. See https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/meta-st-scripts/blob/9d87d2ddd0542f67e1f57a543ac5a70bef11f44e/envsetup.sh#L131

Hope this helps.

Tomas