Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why installation failed

Wlin.3
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Wlin.3​ ,

First let me welcome you to the STM32 Community and thank you for having reported.

Based on your attached screenshot, it seems that you have problem with the connection parameters in STM32CubeMX.

0693W00000KavrOQAR.pngThus, in Help > Updater settings window > Connection Parameters tab, please check the “Check connection�? button: a green check mark should appear to confirm that the connection operates correctly.

In fact, in order to perform STM32Cube new library package installation or updates, the tool must be correctly configured.

For more details, you can check the STM32CubeMX user Manual.

I hope that this helps you resolve your issue.

Khouloud.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Wlin.3
Associate

help pls

Hello @Wlin.3​ ,

First let me welcome you to the STM32 Community and thank you for having reported.

Based on your attached screenshot, it seems that you have problem with the connection parameters in STM32CubeMX.

0693W00000KavrOQAR.pngThus, in Help > Updater settings window > Connection Parameters tab, please check the “Check connection�? button: a green check mark should appear to confirm that the connection operates correctly.

In fact, in order to perform STM32Cube new library package installation or updates, the tool must be correctly configured.

For more details, you can check the STM32CubeMX user Manual.

I hope that this helps you resolve your issue.

Khouloud.