cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Tutorial videos in STM32CubeMX] Your ideas are welcome

Jeanne Joly
Senior III

Around 40 tutorial videos are accessible from STM32CubeMX in Help menu/Tutorial videos since STM32CubeMX 6.0.0 release.

All those videos intend to answer frequent STM32CubeMX users questions.

It deals with various subjects such as FreeRTOS, DMA, GPIO, Software packs, System view tips, Getting started with X-Cube BLE, pinout view tips…

Those videos will be available to China users in the next STM32CubeMX release (6.1.0).

If you think that some specific tips, features or complex subjects are not yet addressed with these tutorial videos, we will be glad to hear your valuable proposals.

Thanks to share your ideas with maximum of details.

67 REPLIES 67
goobinooz
Associate II

can you add the possibility of create a project composite hid or other with other ?

tutorial in more

goobinooz
Associate II

do you can make a tutorial on usb composite hid hid for example?

CM.2
Associate II

I've spent weeks now trying to locate a 'Start Here" kind of tutorial and I'm still searching. The youtube vids here were helpful but they end short of actually making a project. I have a Nucleo F401RE board. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DmJ7pnFE5M&list=PLnMKNibPkDnFa5bR8U78UXs6b5bzKXxq-

Can you organize your learning resources also ? They seem to be rather cluttered all over the place.

The most effective way that requires minimum time. Maybe portable typical functional application example, self explanatory would be nice. A uart with dma cycling ram buffer and time periodic sweep of incoming data, may speed up developments on most projects?

Application reusable intuitive example guides better than reading app note or video?

2 points hepls draw a line, maybe example should provide 2 different implementations or configuration, say by #ifdef which can be grepped.

How to import and plumb sw driver source code maintained by the companion chip vendor -if available- would probably help better.