cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMX Installer Java RTE

Ronald Niederhagen
Associate II
Posted on February 22, 2017 at 15:30

I'm trying to install STM32CubeMX on Win10 64bit.

I know I have Java Version 8 Update 121 installed and I'm sure it's working (since I'm using it).

Now when I invoke SetupSTM32CubeMX-4.19.0.exe a window pops open after a couple of seconds saying:

STM32CubeMX Installer

The registry refers to a nonexistent Java Runtime Environment installation or the runtime is corrupted.

And that is it.

It doesn't say which Java Version it's looking for nor does it say which one it finds (corrupted).

Can somebody help, please??

#stm32cubemx #stm32cubemx-install #stm32cubemx-java
14 REPLIES 14
jmjobin
Associate II
Posted on November 25, 2017 at 13:49

I have the same problem and really made a control of my java installation and cannot find any problems.

Path are OK as well as JAVA_HOME, my registry are set to only the last java release.

Using Windows 10 and java RE 1.8.0_151

Any one could help? isn't this a cubeMX problem. Spend already hours on this problem.

I am running the Udemy course on the L0 and I am stuck on this problem.

On the Udemy no-one (instructor) answer my concern about this installation.

Burak Algan
Associate
Posted on March 05, 2018 at 14:13

I have the same problem here. Installed Oracles VirtualBox and set it up with windows 7x86. and it works!. I guess it is a windows based problem it doesn't work properly with win10x64.

Francisco Huaracha
Associate
Posted on May 24, 2018 at 19:20

Hola,

Yo tambien tuve ese problema al inicio. En mi caso solamente re-instalé Java y SMT32CubeMX cargo sin problemas.

Saludos.

Posted on June 16, 2018 at 16:26

Nice, this is worked for me, Thanks lot.

MYang.14
Associate

Please run 'regedit' and check 'JavaHome' key in ' Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\Installed Java Version(1.8.0_144 for me)\' has the valid jre path.

JavaHome REG_SZ D:\Tools\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\jre

It works for me after changing.