cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMX Download Errors

RrW1
Associate III

I get the error message below twice when I try to create a new project on STM32CubeMX:

0693W000001ql5VQAQ.png

I tried deleting the crdb.zip file as mentioned in the post below: https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000BBonsLSQR/stm32-cube-mx-error-downloading-the-following-files-crdbzip-cannot-unzipped

and performing a refresh but I still get the error message above.

Will there be any issues with my build if I ignore the message?

I also noticed that I could not perform any updates as pressing "Check For Updates" on the main window gives me the following error message:

0693W000001ql5kQAA.png

Are there any workarounds to these problems? I tried uninstalling and re-installing STM32CubeMX but the error messages still appear. I am currently running STM32CubeMX 5.6.1.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

16 REPLIES 16

Hello,

I have the same problem here with CubeIDE!

Is there any solutions?

Best regards,

Amine

Hello, I too am having that exact same problem. I am using Version: STm32CubeIDE 1.6.1

Build: 9958_20210326_1446 (UTC). Once a new project is started, the system begins to download updates and other files from ST. Then at some point an error is generated: "Error downloading... crdb.zip (not available)" I've tried deleting the instances of crdb.zip in the computer, restarting, etc... But it still generates an error. Is someone working on a fix? The direct download link listed earlier (10 months ago) is now a "page not found".

CBapt.1
Associate

I have the same problem, too. I reinstalled the CUBE IDE. I even tried to switch from 1.6.1 to 1.6.0 but the error still occurs. Would be great if someone who knows a fix could submit it here.

AFEKI.1
Associate

Hello,

The problem is resolved here!

I have done nothing! I just rebooted my laptop. Then, everything goes well.

It seems that it was a server bug!

Good luck mates.

Same for me :) Thx.

Ahmad M.Nejad
Associate III

0693W00000Ba51oQAB.pngAbove setting solved my problem

BWaeb.1
Associate

Hello,

I had the same issue. I downloaded the file of RrW and extracted it manually and restarted stm32CubeIDE. Then it worked!

Best Regards,

Bastien