cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32Cubemx and datasheet pin description mismatch!

SDura.2
Associate

Hello, I am an engineer working at Desird Arge Design. I had a problem with the STM32G031F6P6 processor. I think there is an error while selecting the timer channels in the STM32 Cubemx application. According to the datasheet description, TIM1; It includes 4 channels and 3 reverseers. When I check the list, I can confirm the information. However, when I use the STM32 Cubemx program for pin selection, the pins cannot be selected, the channel and inverting channels in the alternative pins conflict. Photos are attached. Would you help me with this topic?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hello @SDura.2​ 

Thanks for your post,

If I well understood your question, it's related to the missed TIM1_CH3 signal on PA10 pin in CubeMX contrary to what is mentioned in the DS, right?

Actually, if it's the case, it's a normal behavior and it's not an issue.

In fact, the G031F6 is based on TSSOP20 package, and the TIM1_CH3 signal is only available for LQFP32 / UFQFPN32 and LQFP48 / UFQFPN48 packages as presented in the image below:

0693W000008yJ1eQAE.png 

Hope my answer helped you, when your question is answered please close this topic by choosing Select as best, this will help other users find the answer faster 🙂

Thanks for your contribution, Khouloud

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hello @SDura.2​ 

Thanks for your post,

If I well understood your question, it's related to the missed TIM1_CH3 signal on PA10 pin in CubeMX contrary to what is mentioned in the DS, right?

Actually, if it's the case, it's a normal behavior and it's not an issue.

In fact, the G031F6 is based on TSSOP20 package, and the TIM1_CH3 signal is only available for LQFP32 / UFQFPN32 and LQFP48 / UFQFPN48 packages as presented in the image below:

0693W000008yJ1eQAE.png 

Hope my answer helped you, when your question is answered please close this topic by choosing Select as best, this will help other users find the answer faster 🙂

Thanks for your contribution, Khouloud