cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNMPV3 with NUCLEO-H743ZI2 board

sushma
Associate III

I tried enabling the LWIP_SNMP_V3_MBEDTLS and LWIP_SNMP_V3_CRYPTOCan in CubeMX and generated the code, then it is giving me an error as some header files are missing and which are related to MD5 and SHA.  

In CubeMX, They have mentioned “LWIP_SNMP_V3 enables EXPERIMENTAL SNMPv3 support. THIS IS UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND SHOULD NOT BE ENABLED IN PRODUCTS”.

Could you please let me know if we can implement SNMPV3 with NUCLEO-H743ZI2 in the products with authenticatoion and privacy?  Does it execute successfully?

3 REPLIES 3
STea
ST Employee

Hello @sushma ,

can your please share the .ioc file you used to check for the generated code and help further understand your usecase. 
Regards

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
STea
ST Employee

Hello @sushma ,

You can find attached an .ioc with the code generated that is compiling with 0 errors.
This was generated using MX v6.11.1 and firmwareH7 v1.112 compiled with CubeIDE v1.15.0.
also tested on IAR and working fine.
hope this can help you.
Regards

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
sushma
Associate III

Hello Tea,

Thank you so much for your reply. 

Please find the below attached .ioc file for your reference. 

I used  cubeMX v6.8.1 and cubeide v1.11.1. 

Kindly let me know if you need any information from my side.

Regards,

Sushma