cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I do not receive download links via mail anymore

The_Moviemonster
Associate II

I can not download software from Stm32 anymore because I do not receive download links via mail anymore, but I still receive emails for webinar invites.
How could I get the software I need from stm32 now?

5 REPLIES 5
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @The_Moviemonster, to the community!

I can't remember URLs ever being sent out for downloading STM32 3 software. Just log in on st.com and the download can start. Which software are you interested in?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

It is a tertiary measure, when you don't want to login, or there's an issue.

Saved a couple of situations where the primary server won't provide from the download page, or was corrupt. Couple of cases with downloads ~1GB as I recall.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Ok, I way got confused about the download link. However, I still could not download CubeMX or STM32 Virtual Comport.

Every time I click on download latest I have to accept and log in with my account or use it like a guest. But then nothing happens. (I get redirected to the overview page of the given software, without any download starting)

Not shure why. In the past, I downloaded cubeide with the same account. 

Is it possible that the download page gets blocked without me knowing?

(I checked disabling Pihole and also checked the logs, nothing got blocked there.)

So does it help that I live in Germany?

Is there a workaround?Not getting the software you need because the download would not start sucks. Also, I did not get any feedback on what went wrong.

Laurids_PETERSEN
Community manager
Community manager

Hi @The_Moviemonster,

Thanks for reporting this issue.
I'd like you to try logging into your myST account, top right on the front page https://st.com and then start a download.

Laurids_PETERSEN_0-1725449645626.png

Let me know if this works.

Best regards,
Laurids