cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPIO_InfiniteLedToggling_init NUCLEO-144 Start Project Issue

PDaum.1
Associate II

I receive the following error trying to start the project: Error Downloading the following files: stm32cube_fw_u5_v102.zip (Target directory already exists). The zip file is in fact there. But I can't proceed any further.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PDaum.1
Associate II

Thanks for your response. I was able to get things working by uninstalling the MX and IDE components and then reinstalling by explicitly right clicking the install file and choosing "Run as Administrator". I missed doing that the first time I installed.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PDaum.1
Associate II

Just a bit more information: I used the embedded package manager to try updating from local and navigated to the zip file but received an error message that I cannot select a file in an STM32CubeMx repository.

TDK
Guru

Add the package using the embedded manager instead. Don't try to add it manually. If you've already done so, undo what you've done.

Help -> Manage Embedded...

Use the Example Selector to open an example from within STM32CubeIDE.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
PDaum.1
Associate II

Thanks for your response. I was able to get things working by uninstalling the MX and IDE components and then reinstalling by explicitly right clicking the install file and choosing "Run as Administrator". I missed doing that the first time I installed.