error while creating project how to fix this

Joffin
Associate

issue_1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Joffin and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

This error means that the project Can be initiated since it may need a Cube Package (for example STM32CubeH7 if you are using an STM32H7 Mcu) is not installed or updated. So, it will be a good idea to check the firmware updater and download the last version to garantie that it will work.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Joffin and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

This error means that the project Can be initiated since it may need a Cube Package (for example STM32CubeH7 if you are using an STM32H7 Mcu) is not installed or updated. So, it will be a good idea to check the firmware updater and download the last version to garantie that it will work.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Joffin
Associate

I myself was able to fix this above error by uninstalling stm32cubeIDE from control panel and ST related driver packages then redownloaded the IDE setup file then turned off my antivirus software then tried to install once more.

At this time It worked very well