cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeMX Repository

dsinghal
Associate

Hallo,

I am working with CubeMX. I want to install the package in the repository.

In my software, it says that C:/Users/Divya/STM32Cube/Repository/ is my repository location.

When I searched, i can't found this folder in my laptop. How to proceed from now?

Also, I tried to change the location, but couldn't manage.

If you have faced such problem, let me know.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pavel A.
Evangelist III

Is your username "Divya" or you've copied a project from someone else's machine?

If the former: use proper backslash  for Windows C:\Users\Divya

If the latter: the "repository" likely is under your own user profile directory. You'll have to edit the project and fix all instances of "C:/Users/Divya" -> "C:/Users/YOUR_USERNAME". A better approach is moving the "repository" to some global location such as C:\ST\STM32Cube\Repository on all developer machines.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TDK
Guru

Go to Help -> Manage embedded... and install the repository you want to use.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Here, I only see the firmware packages. I know which one I have to install. But, I'm unable to find the repository folder in my C drive.

Oskar_H
Senior

Open menu Help > Updater Settings... and check the Repository Folder field. If necessary, click Browse button and check that the file browser opens at the right location. If not, then it should indicate that it does not exist.

Other clues to look further at:

check that your login does not include any special character

check if the environment variable %USERPROFILE% matches what you expect for your account

check the availability of "C:/Users/Divya" by looking at its contents

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

Is your username "Divya" or you've copied a project from someone else's machine?

If the former: use proper backslash  for Windows C:\Users\Divya

If the latter: the "repository" likely is under your own user profile directory. You'll have to edit the project and fix all instances of "C:/Users/Divya" -> "C:/Users/YOUR_USERNAME". A better approach is moving the "repository" to some global location such as C:\ST\STM32Cube\Repository on all developer machines.