Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeMX: Project generation have problem

Prawit Korsri
Associate
Posted on May 23, 2018 at 12:53

Hello guy. 

I' upgrade my CubeMX software to V.4.25.1 every thing is clear no problem. But when we try to generate MDK project CubeMX show an project generate problem ( see in attach pic.) 

Please tellme how to fix it 

0690X0000060BDBQA2.png

Thank you

EDIT!!:: TrueStudio has the same problem.

#cubemx-4.25 #mdk-arm
33 REPLIES 33
EMoeh.1
Associate

The problem depends on the Path, where to create the MKD or TrueStudio files.

For example,

This works: D:\7--COMPILER..........

This does not work: D:\7 COMPILER....................

(double space behind the 7)

Some ASCII symbols are not accepted in the path.

PKulk.2
Associate II

I was facing the same issue for many days & I also tried to switch from versions of STMCubeMx & diferent IDEs.

But it is very silly issue & solution to it also very easy.

You just have to install the Java Run Time Environment (JRE) 8 or below JRE 10 & boom!!! it will work properly with any IDE.

Uninstall the JRE latest versions if you have any(e.g. JRE 14 or JRE 15) & keep only one JRE10 or below v10.

I'm using JRE8. STMCubeMx doesn't support JRE above 10.

You don't have to change anything else. (Project directory, names etc)

DHolz.1
Associate

I have had the same problem. Witch Java version did you have? If you update the version to the newest version it should work

A.Rade.96
Associate III

Hello friends, problem fixed installation new version CubeMX V6.3.0 for Windows 10. That solved my problem with generating code for Keil.

If you want to open an older project on a newer version of CubeMx, it will have the same problem. so I recommend that for older versions of the project done in CubeMX use v5.2.0.

Also, try some more solutions like reinstalling the Java version older than 11 or short the path to the storage location in CubeMX folder.

Also, pay attention to the Firmware version of the location (Use Default Firmware Location) as some older ones may be incompatible with newer Firmware versions, which can later cause a programming and runing code problem.

By from A.R. ��