cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

could not verify st device

SAHME.1
Associate

i cant uplode code in my stm32 Bluepill. error notification (could not verify ST device).

how to solve this problem 0693W00000Su358QAB.png 0693W00000Su34jQAB.png0693W00000Su34ZQAR.pngI also change change stm32fx.cfg file .but I face same problem .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @SAHME.1​, to the community!

The topic has already been discussed here several times (e.g. here:( the Bluepill have not contained original components for a long time, but counterfeits that behave quite differently. Therefore, the message "Could not verify ST device" may well be correct.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @SAHME.1​, to the community!

The topic has already been discussed here several times (e.g. here:( the Bluepill have not contained original components for a long time, but counterfeits that behave quite differently. Therefore, the message "Could not verify ST device" may well be correct.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you for your comment brother , is there any way to code bluepill use st-link on cube ide

ST provides tools (STM32CubeMX, STM32CubeIDE, etc) for their products free of charge.

Can you give a reason why ST should also support components from other manufacturers or counterfeits with these tools?

Regards

/Peter