cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CDC_Standalone for STM32CubeU5

BillyBob
Associate II

When will STM32CubeU5 have an example OTG_HS CDC_Standalone application?  I've use the example CDC_Standalone app from the many other STM32Cubes, but the M33 core appears to have a few significant differences.  Banging my head on the wall.

That is, STM32CubeU5\Projects\STM32U5x9J-DK\Applications\USB_Device\CDC_Standalone

3 REPLIES 3
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @BillyBob ,

Examples in the STM32CubeU5 package are based on USBX.
For Customers who need to use the legacy library, ST provides the STM32U5 Classic Core Middleware (CoreMW) MCU Firmware Package.
I assume that you will find what you need there.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

BillyBob
Associate II

Thank you Amel, but it's still not giving me what I need.  Every CDC_Standalone example project I've reviewed, including the stm32u5-classic-coremw-apps example, use the OTG_FS peripheral.  We are using the STM32U59A MCU which only has an OTG_HS peripheral.

It's certainly possible I've overlooked something, but I believe I've configured the RCC, SYSCFG, and OTG_HS peripherals correctly.  The dev kit's USB-C still does not enumerate.

Any ideas are much appreciated.

MWB_CHa
ST Employee

Hi @BillyBob , Just to make sure I understand the situation:

• Are you running your code on STM32U5A9J-DK - Discovery kit ? or on a custom board ?
  • Have you already tested the OTG_FS peripheral ? is it working ?