cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

如何调整CubeMX的默认引脚

ALO9611
Associate II

如题,在我使用H743XIH6时,我想使用FMC外设,但是我不太想用默认的PF0,PF1作为地址线,我想使用PG0、PG1作为地址线,但是我在MX中无法修改满足上述需求,在最后的代码生成中,他们是叠加在一起初始化的。而我取消PG0、PG1的话,则FMC外设也一起被取消了

ALO9611_1-1724597444878.png

4 REPLIES 4
TDK
Guru

> As mentioned in the question, when I use the H743XIH6, I want to use the FMC peripherals, but I don't really want to use the default PF0, PF1 as the address line, I want to use PG0, PG1 as the address line, but I can't modify it in MX to meet the above needs, in the final code generation, they are superimposed and initialized. If I cancel PG0 and PG1, the FMC peripherals will also be canceled

The possible pins for FMC_A0 are in the datasheet. PF0 is the only option.

TDK_0-1724599403671.png

PG0 is not an option for FMC_A0.

TDK_2-1724599519791.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @ALO9611 

I'm not able to really understand your issue.Could you give me more explination about your exact case. If you are looking to replace PF0, PF1 With PG0 PG1 on the FMC Configuration, this is not possible since they do not have the same Alternate function (look at the datasheet).

Please use the english language since it is the official language of the forum:

Here is a traduction of the first part:

As the title says, when I use H743XIH6, I want to use FMC peripherals, but I don’t really want to use the default PF0 and PF1 as address lines. I want to use PG0 and PG1 as address lines, but I can’t modify them in MX to meet the above requirements. , in the final code generation, they are initialized together. If I cancel PG0 and PG1, the FMC peripherals will also be cancelled.

Best Regards 

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Well, sorry, maybe there is a problem with my problem description.
Yes, the original project was initialized directly with the HAL library, and now I have taken over the project, and I want to use CubeMX to initialize these peripherals, but I found that in the original project, he used PG0 and PG1 to use the address line, and I can't initialize it in the FMC option of CubeMX.

Well, sorry, maybe there is a problem with my problem description.
Yes, the original project was initialized directly with the HAL library, and now I have taken over the project, and I want to use CubeMX to initialize these peripherals, but I found that in the original project, he used PG0 and PG1 to use the address line, and I can't initialize it in the FMC option of CubeMX.

ALO9611_0-1724653697515.pngALO9611_1-1724653733959.png