cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want know how configure two interfaces hid for stm32 / cube MX

goobinooz
Associate II

hi,

I need to have a code example for understand how have a keyboard and mouse in one project, can you help me please!

4 REPLIES 4
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @goobinooz​ and welcome to the Community 🙂

Which device are you using?

I advise you to check the HID example within STM32Cube MCU package relevant to your device.

Have a look at these resources:

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
goobinooz
Associate II

I use STM32F103C8Tx but your example refer to one interface but me I want two interface and the training not responding to my needed, I want emulate a mouse + a keyboard in my code

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000Az4FiiSQE/how-can-i-implement-multiple-usb-hid-devices-on-stm32f042-or-stm32f103

You'd need to create a CONFIGURATION descriptor describing ALL the HID devices you want

A "Composite" device would be one offering more than one class. That would use a INTERFACE descriptor

On a MSC Class device you'd allow for multiple LUN (Logical Unit Number), and the OS could then Inquire the nature of each, ie name, size (sector, capacity), type (optical, magnetic, etc), using standard SCSI/ATAPI type command set.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
goobinooz
Associate II

can I have a exemple of code because my competences are so limited