cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Solved] "Single value" subflow not working

Myzhar
Associate III

Hi,

I'm trying to plot different values on different plot charts because they live in a very different scale, but it seems that the "Single value" subplot is not working.

If I remove it the plot charts show all the values correctly.

Any idea?

0693W000000VOsYQAW.png

Thank you

Walter

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Thierry
Senior

Hi WLuce,

Another simple solution consists in keeping your initial flow and adding a "switch" node between the processing and he charts. Then in switch node, you need to filter on msg.payload.variablename for the 2 variables you want to draw. With this solution you can keep only the variable you wish normal one or post-processed one.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Landry
Senior

Hi WLuce,

Using the Single value will not work, because the output format is modified to fit with gauge, and no more with graphs.

One solution to not using single value is to create 2 variables nodes connected to the same myProbe_Out node, and 2 processing nodes linked to their specific graph.

I hope it will help you.

Landry

Myzhar
Associate III

Thank you Landry,

I'm going to test this solution

Myzhar
Associate III

@Landry​ Your suggestion works, but how can I rescale one of the variables now?

If I add a "post-processing" variable the plot shows both the variables: the original and the rescaled.

Thank you

Walter

Thierry
Senior

Hi WLuce,

Another simple solution consists in keeping your initial flow and adding a "switch" node between the processing and he charts. Then in switch node, you need to filter on msg.payload.variablename for the 2 variables you want to draw. With this solution you can keep only the variable you wish normal one or post-processed one.

yes it's a better solution. switch node in your flow instead of single value

The "switch" is the solution ��

I have tried it before, but I did not know about the "variablename" field.

Thank you

PS I have another question, but I write a new post since it's a different topic