cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New M4 project in cubeide has build button grayed out while running distribution package on STM32MP157c-DK2?

BSunw.1
Associate III

I am running the st-example-image-qt distribution package and am trying to use the M4 processor to feed sensor data to my UI. I can import the OpenAMP_TTY_echo example into stm32cubeide and debug it with my board fine. But now I am trying to make my own project since the OpenAMP example does not have a .ioc configuration file and I would like to set up some timer interrupts and things. Looking in the OpenAMP example, the timer HAL files are not even in there.

So I created a new project and selected the STM32MP157c-DK2. It loaded a .ioc configuration file but the project will not build. I don't think there is a build file but I thought that was generated automatically? I can add a debug configuration but there is no .elf to link to.

What would be the easiest way to move forward?

2 REPLIES 2
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @BSunw.1​ ,

Do you well select and have focus on the _CM4 sub-project when you attempt to build ?

Else could you please share a screen shot of your CubeIDE "Project Explorer" when hammer button is grayed ?

Thx

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
BSunw.1
Associate III

Hi @Community member​ ,

Yeah I have tried it with the main.c file opened and various directories selected but can't seem to get the build button to be clickable.

0693W000007Zi4ZQAS.png