cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install OpenSTLinux sources offline computer

AGamb.4
Associate III

Good morning,

I am trying to setup STM32CubeIDE to work on an offline computer, I do not have the option to connect it to the internet.

Installing the SDK through the IDE works fine and I am able to import the OpenSTLinux source projects (Linux, U-Boot, TF-A/SP-Min and Op-TEE). but this is not what I need.

What I really need is to have the same result in an offline environment, this is what I do:

1) Install OpenSTLinux SDK via script as explained in the Developer Package instructions.

2) Install STM32CubeIDE 1.8.0/1.9.0

3) Configure STM32CubeIDE Preferences menu for "STM32Cube->OpenSTLinux SDK Manager" to point to my SDK installed in step 1

4) Install FW Package for stm32mp1

From this point I am able to create projects and compile for stm32mp1

But I am not able to import the OpenSTLinux Source projects

I am working with the stm32mp1 MPU (stm32mp157f-ev1 board) and I tried using STMCubeIDE 1.8.0 and 1.9.0 versions with the same results.

How can I install offline the SDK so the STM32CubeIDE is able to import the mentioned projects?

PS: I noticed that when installing the SDK though the IDE (online mode) the eclipse is installing 2 plugins. OpenSTLinux SDK openstlinux and OpenSTLinux Sources, does this have anything to do with the issue? Where can I download these plugins from to install them offline?

Thank you,

Andrés

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AGamb.4
Associate III

This is solved. I had to clone the reposirtory from stm32cubeide and create a zip version.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AGamb.4
Associate III

This is solved. I had to clone the reposirtory from stm32cubeide and create a zip version.

Kevin HUBER
ST Employee

Hello @AGamb.4​ ,

Thanks to have taking the time to explain your solution.

Best Regards,

Kevin

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.