cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer learning with fp ai vision

yessine
Associate II

so im trying to create a model that distinguish different types of pasta based on an already existng model(people detection in fp ai vision) . i followed the provided  guide step by step

https://wiki.stmicroelectronics.cn/stm32mcu/wiki/AI:How_to_use_transfer_learning_to_perform_image_classification_on_STM32?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTAAAR25n0jxpKo1k2Uj9cMePZSWMndI6WrCJdcJVDusByLj9vjdIXR160Wz2X4_aem_429JIxKjhUbaTfukJ86K7w

i donwloaded the model and generated the files with x cube ai and cubeMX and mooved the files to the fp ai vision people detection project....

when i build the project the file network.c generated 110 errors and all errors are from it alone. the other files dont have a single error .and all the errors are likeScreenshot 2024-07-24 133417.pngexample of lines that have errors in network.c file(there is plenty like this in many other places in the filesexample of lines that have errors in network.c file(there is plenty like this in many other places in the files this type

Description Resource Path Location Type 'ai_layer_conv2d' {aka 'struct ai_layer_conv2d_'} has no member named 'in_ch_format' network.c /STM32H747I_DISCO_PersonDetect_Google_CM7/Application line 4063 C/C++ Problem

so is there any solution or guide you can help me with

0 REPLIES 0