cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGfx with ILI9341

zain_stm32
Visitor

Hi All,

This is the first time I am posting on this forum. I am new to cubeIde/cubeMX world.

I have recently started integrating the touchGFX capability to my stm32 boards. I followed some online tutorials and youtube videos like these:

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1siKaPox88&list=PL6Fwy7aR3zSlZO3OBppHSzDacE4CGgRqO)

However I am having issues in compiling my code. The moment I compile my code I get like 200+ errors in  middleware and touchgfx/generate folder. I have tried creating a project using different boards however I am keep getting these errors.  I have tried configuring the board in cubeMx and then importing it in cubeIde, also tried creating  a project in just cubeide as well but i am keep getting these issues.

My cubeMx version is: 6.12.0

CubeIde version: Version: 1.16.0

TouchGfx version: 4.23.2

I have B-l475e-iot01a2(discovery board) and STM32L073RZ board. Problem is not the board here I tried creating a project using different board but my program is not compiling hence flashing the code to the board is the next step.

Please let me know what I am doing wrong. Any help will be much appreciated. I have attached screenshots of the errors I am getting. Please let me know if you guys need any further information.

Zain

1 REPLY 1
Andrew Neil
Evangelist III