cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to see my data on python

MFara.4
Associate III

to see my data on python what library or code should I use in STM32(CubeIDE) ? Could you share with me example!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sarra.S
ST Employee

Hello @MFara.4​ ,

There is no ready to use example or library as far as I know.

you should know that HAL_UART_Transmit()  does not send ASCII, it sends whatever bytes in the buffer...So you need to convert the variable that you are reading in Ascii Char to display it in any terminal. and then transmit it with HAL_UART_Transmit.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

You keep asking basically the same question.

Print the data as ASCII to the UART, connect to the COM or TTY device on the PC running your Python code, and ingest the ​lines of data.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Sarra.S
ST Employee

Hello @MFara.4​ ,

There is no ready to use example or library as far as I know.

you should know that HAL_UART_Transmit()  does not send ASCII, it sends whatever bytes in the buffer...So you need to convert the variable that you are reading in Ascii Char to display it in any terminal. and then transmit it with HAL_UART_Transmit.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.