cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32G0B1RE USB_DRD_FS

sravani
Associate III

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on a project involving the STM32G0B1RE microcontroller and had encountered an issue while configuring the USB_DRD_FS (Dual Role Device Full Speed) in Device mode using STM32CubeIDE.

Here are the steps I followed:

1. I selected the USB_DRD_FS peripheral and set it to Device mode.
  2. I configured the USB_Device in CDC (Communications Device Class) mode under Middleware.

After completing these configurations, I noticed that the GPIO pins associated with the USB_DRD_FS peripheral didn't appear in the generated code or usbd_conf.c

Best regards,

Sravani 

34 REPLIES 34

Hi sir, I sent file in above chat, can you check once please?

hi sir,

"Try: not select > USB_DRD_FS (Dual Role Device Full Speed) , 

but > Device only ."

I did same thing 

But am not getting usb port, can we connect on teams for resolve the solution?

sreekantam0427@gmail.com, this is my mail id

Best regards

Sravani S

Hi AScha,

Would it be possible for us to connect on Teams to resolve the issue we discussed? Please let me know a convenient time for you.

You can reach me at sravani.s@esmartinnomatics.com.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Sravani

Hi,

1. I am at work now, its lunch time, so i have some minutes...but no video/chat equipment at my PC. So..no.

2. I could not tell you anything on video, that i could not explain here.

3. Dont know, what you doing wrong - if i try , set USB-device-CDC on a bluePill board, it just works.

Maybe you should try this first and get it working, to come closer to the problem here on G0B1 .

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

"Dont know, what you doing wrong - if i try , set USB-device-CDC on a bluePill board, it just works"

ok i will try thank you sir