cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeIDE1.6.1 SFRs doesn't show USB or FDCAN registers!!!

Jackle
Associate III

I'm using the latest version, STM32CubeIDE1.6.1, to develop and debug code for STM32G0B1VE.

However, In the SFRs register list I don't even see the USB or FDCAN registers!!!

What was wrong? The STM32G0B1VE claimed the support of USB and FDCAN. Where are they?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen Ezzine
ST Employee

Please find a copy of SVD file STM32G0B1.

-Imen

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
TDK
Guru

What shows up in the SFRs window depends on the SVD file.

Looks like the SVD file is missing that information. It's also missing RCC. The functions still exist on the chip.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Jackle
Associate III

How to fix it then? Is this a software bug?

0693W00000BcMEZQA3.png

TDK
Guru

Your options are to edit the SVD yourself, possibly splicing those register values in from another chip's SVD file, or wait for ST to fix it.

@Imen DAHMEN​ 

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Jackle
Associate III

@Imen DAHMEN​ Can we confirm that this problem has been identified and will get fixed? Can we have some details on the workaround? This bug causes the STM32CubeIDE not usable for the development for USB and FDCAN. Thanks.

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Jackle​ and @TDK​ ,

Thanks for reported this issue.

I created an internal ticket to fix this.

I'll make sure to post any updates or patch here as soon as I hear back from them.

Thanks

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Imen Ezzine
ST Employee

Hi @Jackle  and @TDK ,

Thank you for your feedbacks.

Indeed it seems that the SVD version is a bit old. Today we have an advanced version that supports all missing IPs: USB,FDCAN etc

I am attaching the last version of SVD file for G0B1 that should be supported in upcoming release for STM32CubeIDE.

All you need is replace old SVD file with new one.

Please don't hesitate if you have more feedbacks/questions.

Regards,

-Imen

Imen Ezzine
ST Employee

Please find a copy of SVD file STM32G0B1.

-Imen

Jackle
Associate III

Thanks. I can see the Registers now. However, the USB is still not working. I will open a new thread for this issue.