cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Access to FP-AI-FACERECO Project for Internship Research

yessine
Associate III

My name is Yessine GOUIAA, and I am currently an intern at the Digital Research Center of Sfax, Tunisia. I am working on an exciting project that involves the implementation of object detection AI models on the STM32H747I microcontroller.

As part of my research, I have successfully developed a method that allows me to implement any object classification model on the STM32H747I. I am now looking to expand my project to include advanced AI models and believe that the FP-AI-FACERECO project would be incredibly beneficial to my work.

Given the potential this project has to significantly enhance my research and contribute to the field, I kindly request access to the FP-AI-FACERECO project. Access to this project will help me understand and implement sophisticated object detection models, furthering my goal of creating an innovative solution in embedded AI systems.

Thank you for considering my request. I am confident that with your support, I will be able to achieve significant advancements in my project. Please let me know if you need any additional information or documentation from my end.

Looking forward to your positive response.

Best regards,

1 REPLY 1
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

The community is an E2E forum in which users help each other. You should request access to the software package FP-AI-FACEREC on its website.

Hope that helps?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.