cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Fail to get required STM32Cube firmware package" (IDE 1.15.1 STM32CubeU5 FW_U5 1.6.0)

Jason Mount
Associate III

I have STM32CubeIDE Version 1.15.1 installed and was unable to open an example for the STM32U575 because the installer said:

JasonMount_0-1718757201580.png

Other downloads worked fine and I checked the connection in the Firmware Updater:

JasonMount_2-1718758327886.png

I have other previous versions installed but the drop down box is disabled so I couldn't select any of them.  It appears that v1.6.0 is not yet available:

JasonMount_1-1718757300171.png

This seems like a bug in the IDE.  Is that the case or am I missing something?

FYI:

I was able to manually find the example code I needed from:

%USERPROFILE%\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_U5_V1.5.0\Projects\NUCLEO-U575ZI-Q\Examples

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Jason Mount 

The issue has been fixed. Please try again on your side (don't forget to login to Your CubeMX so it can update his files).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Mahmoud Ben Romdhane
ST Employee

Hello @Jason Mount ,

First let me thank you for posting and welcome to the ST Community.

This issue was reported and escalated to the concerned team (under internal ticket number Ticket 184470)

Thanks.

Mahmoud.

STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Jason Mount 

The issue has been fixed. Please try again on your side (don't forget to login to Your CubeMX so it can update his files).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Jason Mount
Associate III

STM32CubeIDE had no updates available, but I had forgotten that STM32CubeMX is a separate software package, installing 6.11.1 fixed the issue.

Thank you.