cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PWM Timer Issue in stm32go70rbt6 controller

NAdim.1
Associate II

Hi All,

I'm working on stm32g070rbt6 controller, for vending project.

For some requirement implemented PWM timer(i.e. TIM1 & Channel 2) to run the dc motor(i.e. 24V). based on the input from keypad.

PWM implemented with soft start from 0 to 1800 which is 90% duty cycle and ARR value is 2000. @500Hz frequency

Currently facing an issue with motor, it will work fine for some duration after some time motor will run continuously and it will not stop at all and no other function will work. It feels like hang and this scenario will happen only for this particular timer and channel.

We tracked all kind of fault cases and error cases via UART log no where it is hitting.

Note:- There is only one interrupt, which is 4ms(i.e. TIM7) for data updating to LCD.

Kindly give suggestions on this issue to figure out the exact issue.

Regards,

Nikhil

2 REPLIES 2
CChic.1
Associate II

Can you connect with a debugger and do a memory read of TIM1? Also could check the GPIO settings to see if something in code took over that particular GPIO.

We couldn't be able to check with debugger for long time because the issue will not come frequently and cross verified the pin nowhere it is configured except for timer (Tim1).