cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project migration from different laptop

BKOSI.1
Associate II

Hi,

We meet an issue concerning a project migration from a laptop to an another.

Build systematic fail during build, we try to :

• Import project from folder through IDE interface.
  • Clean project before build

Compiler found errors :

c:\st\stm32cubeide_1.7.0\stm32cubeide\plugins\com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.externaltools.gnu-tools-for-stm32.10.3-2021.10.win32_1.0.0.202111181127\tools\arm-none-eabi\bin\ld.exe: /Inc/user_events_manager.h:53: first defined here

Firmware is fully functional on old laptop and build is correct.... But not on the new laptop...

If someone have any idea, or a link on ST documentation.

BR,

10 REPLIES 10
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @Community member​,

Just you create a new project and copy/paste all the user code, It's the easy way to do.

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

BKOSI.1
Associate II

Hello,

I already try to begin a new project from IOC file.

Same errors with duplicate definition...

Foued_KH
ST Employee

Could you please share with me your project (.zip) ��

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

BKOSI.1
Associate II

Could you send me your email ?

Foued_KH
ST Employee

You can share it via Attach file.

0693W00000WJWFxQAP.png

BKOSI.1
Associate II

I know however I can't publish this project on public forum

You can delete the existing user code (from the new project) and just copy/paste the old user code (from your old project)

I already do that, and we have the same trouble.

You can create a personal message to Foued and attach the project there.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.