Please login to download a software package

clock.1166
Senior

clock1166_0-1704649196921.png

I cannot update my .ioc !

Why has this message suddenly appeared?

What software package????

I've been using Cubeide for years.

I have tried logging in etc. etc. as per all the forum posts.

I get an OK when I use 'check connection'

What is happening to ST?

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
clock.1166
Senior

arghon13    has the correct answer

There is an option to login to STM32 IDE, on the top navigation bar right next to Window, Help, you should see a tab named MySt. Click on that, you will see an option to login, once you do so try to save again and see if that automatically downloads needed software package and generates the code.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

They've added this "improvement" in recent times. Suggest you make sure you can log in and download Cube repositories. That whatever browser or proxy settings are required to download one of the updates.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
TDK
Guru

Within STM32CubeIDE, press Alt+L to login or select it from the menu bar.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Oskar_H
Senior

Don't worry, it is not a bug, it is just a feature to improve the user experience !

Are you trying to migrate your old project after an upgrade of STM32CubeIDE ?

clock.1166
Senior

Thanks All!

I've just realised that the user code defines are a bit screwed. Repairing these solved the problems.

Chris

clock.1166
Senior

arghon13    has the correct answer

There is an option to login to STM32 IDE, on the top navigation bar right next to Window, Help, you should see a tab named MySt. Click on that, you will see an option to login, once you do so try to save again and see if that automatically downloads needed software package and generates the code.