cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing LPTIMx_OR registers when debugging L452RETx

Peter Allnutt
Associate III

When I try and debug my program using CubeIDE 1.6.1 there are no LPTIMx_OR registers shown in the SFR LPTIMx register blocks. Am I doing something wrong or is this broken in the debugging environment?

Using SMT32Cube MCU Package L4 1.17.0.

TIA Pete

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Markus GIRDLAND
ST Employee

Hello Pete!

STM32CubeIDE only reads an .svd file to display these registers. I have submitted a ticket to the responsible team for further analysis and possible correction.

If this is urgent then you can manually add it in the .svd file by default located at:

C:\ST\STM32CubeIDE_1.6.0\STM32CubeIDE\plugins\com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.productdb.debug_1.6.0.202102151443\resources\cmsis\STMicroelectronics_CMSIS_SVD\STM32L4P5.svd

Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Markus GIRDLAND
ST Employee

Hello Pete!

STM32CubeIDE only reads an .svd file to display these registers. I have submitted a ticket to the responsible team for further analysis and possible correction.

If this is urgent then you can manually add it in the .svd file by default located at:

C:\ST\STM32CubeIDE_1.6.0\STM32CubeIDE\plugins\com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.productdb.debug_1.6.0.202102151443\resources\cmsis\STMicroelectronics_CMSIS_SVD\STM32L4P5.svd

Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Peter Allnutt
Associate III

Thanks for getting back to me. Will do the update as you suggest.