cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I could not print the data coming from the slave device to the stm32f7 card to the NEXTİON screen.

bngstskn
Associate III

Hi. I use STM32F767, Arduino Mega and Arduino Nano boards.  Arduino boards is a slave devices. Stm32 board is a master board. I communicate with Arduinos and STM via I2C. Information comes from Arduino cards. I can see the information in debug mode. I want to print this information (the information comes as char information) on the Nextion screen. I was able to create another project and print information on the nextion screen. But I couldn't do this.  I uploaded my codes. Can you check my code? What is wrong? 

Thank you for the answer

bngstskn_0-1694678938072.pngbngstskn_1-1694678972425.pngbngstskn_2-1694679030190.pngbngstskn_3-1694679116902.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Issamos
Lead II

Hello @bngstskn 

What I suggest you is to take the code that you used to display information on the nextion screen. And try to add the I2C communication with the Arduino slave. And after that change the information you are displaying with the information coming from the slave.

Best regards.

II

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Issamos
Lead II

Hello @bngstskn 

What I suggest you is to take the code that you used to display information on the nextion screen. And try to add the I2C communication with the Arduino slave. And after that change the information you are displaying with the information coming from the slave.

Best regards.

II

bngstskn
Associate III

Problem is solved. Thanks

Happy to now about your progress.

If your question is answered. Close the topic by choosing a best answer.

Best regards.

II