cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am developing an stm32 project in cubeıde. But I can't open the file I closed in cube IDE again. My files looks like first picture. But I think it must be second picture. Because of it, ı dont open my old project. Please. Can you help me for this prob

Iyıld.1
Associate

0693W00000AQ9AbQAL.png2

0693W00000AQ99tQAD.png 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Markus GIRDLAND
ST Employee

Hello!

In what way do you need the first picture to look like the second picture?

Is it that you need the .cproject and .project files should be associated with STM32CubeIDE so you can double click the files to launch CubeIDE?

Is it two different computers on these two screenshots? If you launch STM32CubeIDE on a new installation you will receive a dialog that asks you if you wish to associate .cproject and .project files with STM32CubeIDE, which should give you the same look as the second picture.

If I misunderstand anything please let me know!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Markus GIRDLAND
ST Employee

Hello!

In what way do you need the first picture to look like the second picture?

Is it that you need the .cproject and .project files should be associated with STM32CubeIDE so you can double click the files to launch CubeIDE?

Is it two different computers on these two screenshots? If you launch STM32CubeIDE on a new installation you will receive a dialog that asks you if you wish to associate .cproject and .project files with STM32CubeIDE, which should give you the same look as the second picture.

If I misunderstand anything please let me know!

Iyıld.1
Associate

Hi markus

Thank you for answer. its works. My fault when Cubeide was installed.