cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create and run a simple LED blink STM32Cube example for STM32H757I-EVAL board?

SS.11
Associate

I purchased STM32H757I-EVAL board and after installing STM32CUBE 1.5, and STM32CubeH7 Firmware Package V1.8.0 / 29-May-2020, I dont see GPIO_EXTI example listed for STM32H757I-EVAL or STM32H747I-EVAL in "Import STM32Cube Example". The directory Projects\STM32H747I-EVAL\Examples\GPIO\GPIO_EXTI exists in the installed Firmware Package. How can I try out a simple example. Am struggling for 2 days now!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @[SS.11]​ ,

Welcome to the STM32 Community ��.

You can run the GPIO example available under STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.8.0\Projects\STM32H747I-EVAL\Examples\GPIO\GPIO_EXTI.

This example runs on STM32H757xx devices and be ure to follow the instructions in the readme file

You can select the suitable IDE for you: EWARM, MDK, SW4STM32, or migrate the project to STM32CubeIDE following the user manual to import Cube projects from SW4STM32 or TrueSTUDIO to STM32CubeIDE:

Please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully solved your issue. This will help other users find this solution more quickly.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen