cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can run the example in stmcube to stmcubeide

MDeva.1
Associate II

Hello,

The example given in STMCUBEMX its support keil,ARM .I have to run that example on STMCUBEIDE someone tell me how I can run the example on CUBEIDE.

12 REPLIES 12

@MDeva.1​  such is expected according to me.

To compile CM4 or CM7 part you have to move from one build configuration to another.

Such example project is not a STM32CubeIDE native one but a SW4STM32 legacy one STM32CubeIDE is able to import. Way to support such multi cpu devices like H7 is not exactly the same then.

0693W00000CzwUEQAZ.jpg 

Hi Imen,

I need your help, I am working on the stm32h745zitx controller. My requirement is as follows:

1.USB_HS

2.USB_FS

3.Booting USART ,I2c

4.JTAG ,SWD

5.Total 6 spi=SPI 1-2-3 configure as Receiver only master at 75MHz, SPI 4-5 as Receive only master 50 MHz and SPI 6 as receiver only slave

6.10 ADC

7.3 timer

8.14 NSS external software pin

9.DAC

10.OPAM

According number this are my priorities but when I initialize the peripherals on peripherals yellow sign is shows. I want to ask that the what is yellow sign means? And the peripherals that I initialized are properly get initialized I am attaching the my the project file please tell me that initialized its properly.

0693W00000D06EpQAJ.png0693W00000D06EpQAJ.pngCan you please help ,the initialization that i done is properly what is impact of yellow sign on peripherals can you explain me please.

0693W00000D07eAQAR.jpgEach warning should have an explanation ...