cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I change the build analyzer color preferences?

DSudo.2
Associate II

I use the dark theme of the IDE and can find no preference settings to change the colors for the build analyzer output. The IDE shows the usage info with light gray text on a bright green background which (to my eyes) is almost unreadable. I say almost because if I really strain I can make out the info. I need more contrast to make this info easily readable.

Build Analyzer Color Preferences.PNG

I've tried searching a variety of terms in the preferences search bar, as well as scrolling through every color/font setting I can find, but to no avail.

Can anyone point me to where the settings for these UI elements are so that I can change them?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @DSudo.2 ,

Try load and use Eclipse plugins from Menu -> Help -> Eclipse Marketplace and search by keyword: "color".

You can try the "Eclipse Spectrum Dark" theme, it may meet your needs.

Open "Help" > "Eclipse Marketplace", Then search "Dark Theme " in the search box and Install "Eclipse Spectrum Dark Theme". It's recommended to restart the STM32CubeIDE.

Check in Preferences > Appearance that "Spectrum" dark theme is added.

ImenD_0-1723832048313.png

This FAQ will help you to change STM32CubeIDE to dark theme and personalize the appearance of your files.

How to change STM32CubeIDE to dark theme - STMicroelectronics Community.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen