cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Findout pin assignments on CubeIDE

SalPaz
Associate II

How can I find out on a written program on CubeIDE that which pin of the microcontroller is used for different peripherals like ADC, Timer, DAC and so on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Markus GIRDLAND
ST Employee

That's done through the CubeMX perspective. If you have generated an MX project in CubeIDE (File -> New -> STM32 Project) then you can double click on the .ioc file in the Project Explorer which will take you to the CubeMX perspective.

If you're new to the tool I would suggest making use of the user guide to help your development. You can find it here.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Markus GIRDLAND
ST Employee

That's done through the CubeMX perspective. If you have generated an MX project in CubeIDE (File -> New -> STM32 Project) then you can double click on the .ioc file in the Project Explorer which will take you to the CubeMX perspective.

If you're new to the tool I would suggest making use of the user guide to help your development. You can find it here.

Thank you for your reply.

I do not have the Cube MX file. Is there any file inside Drivers folder to Core folder that could lead me to this information?

TDK
Guru

stm32*_hal_msp.c should have pin assignments listed, if it was generated by CubeMX.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".