cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error occur

Pooja321
Associate II

i am using stmcubeide and  make: *** [makefile:79: ADC 1.elf] Error 1 this error occur. please help me to resolve this.

5 REPLIES 5
KnarfB
Principal III

Project name and folder path shall not inlude white space or other "special" characters like umlauts, non-ASCII. Stick to a-z A-Z 0-9.

hth

KnarfB

i have change my project name but still have same error

TDK
Guru

Look at the output to see the reason for the error. It will be above the Error 1 line.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Present the problem better, going to be impossible to diagnose with so little information.

Inspect the makefile, look at the offending line

List ALL the error/warnings prior to the point where it completely fails.

Provide details on the project and the platform.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
ManuelClarkson
Associate

Thanks for the info.

Spoiler
To find that specific image, I recommend reaching out to the Diesel Bombers forum community where the post was made. They might be able to provide you with the illustration or guide you to the right source. if you're researching the fascinating area of conspiracies for your academic assignments. This https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/conspiracy-theory/ link provides a large selection of free essay examples that can serve as your point of reference. These examples offer insightful information and creative ideas for your assignments. Investigating this resource can help you understand the secrets behind conspiracy theories and improve your writing abilities.