cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in configuring USB CDC Class and UART in parallel on NUCLEO-F070RB using STM32 CUBE IDE

SANTHOSH1
Associate II

Dear ST Community,

I am currently facing an issue while configuring both USB CDC Class and UART in parallel on the NUCLEO-F070RB development board using the STM32 CUBE IDE. Specifically, I am encountering an error where the COM port of the UART is being indicated in the Device Manager, but only for the UART and not for the USB CDC Class Virtual Comport.

However, when I configure each component separately, both the UART and USB CDC Class Virtual Comport are being detected in the Device Manager. This behavior is unexpected and I am unsure of the cause.

I have followed the official ST documentation and tutorials, but I am still unable to resolve this issue. I have also tried resetting the board, reinstalling the drivers, and changing the USB CDC Class configuration, but nothing seems to work.

I have thoroughly reviewed the project configuration and double-checked that the correct drivers are installed. I have also ensured that the correct USB and UART settings are being used in the CUBE Configurator.

I have attached the screenshot below for your reference.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance or guidance from the ST Community in resolving this issue. Please let me know if any additional information is required to help diagnose the problem.

Thank you in advance for your time and expertise.

Best regards,

Santhosh 

0 REPLIES 0